Share this News story
The children in Foundation sang songs and shared some special time in their classrooms with the staff. They has a mini jigsaw sessions and wellbeing story before singing together.
The children in Key Stage 1 had a range of activities to choose from – including yoga, painting, Lego and games, sharing stories in the school library, collaging using recycled paper, mindfulness colouring an relaxation from GoNoodle Flow and much more.
Here is some of the feedback from parents:
- Great to be part of this – Fantastic experience.
- Thanks for organising the event.
- Everything is great and enjoyed.
- This was an incredible insight to the school activities. It is amazing to see our children at school (they behave differently at home 😁) – thank you for the opportunity to participate!
- It was really nice to see how the children spend time at school. It was also amazing to see how Miss Caitlin and others maintained order and engagement among the kids with all the parents around!
- It was lovely seeing the children all Happy interacting with their class mates.
- The well being activity for the reception class was very well organised. I loved how the activity encourages respect and listening for their friends when someone is talking. I adored watched and listening to all the children share something kind and seeing them in their element at school. Please continue the school to parent relationship! It is brilliant! Well done Ms Cobley, you are fantastic and the entire Ashbrook team.